The National Dairy FARM Program, administered by the National Milk Producers Federation, assists U.S. dairy farmers in their commitment to on-farm social responsibility and provides dairy customers and consumers assurances of that commitment. The FARM Program is seeking a Program Coordinator to support FARM’s event coordination needs and other staff team support.
- Coordination and support of all FARM Program Hosted Programs (World Dairy Expo, AABP, Evaluator Conference, FARM Awards, Annual Meeting, Evaluator Trainings, Governance Committee meetings)
- Proactive event management, including liaising with FARM Program staff as needed, to ensure high-quality event execution
- Coordinating schedules, room blocks, meeting spaces, contracts, materials, catering, transportation, equipment and attendance
- Creating and managing registration via Eventbrite
- Inviting identified speakers for events
- Coordinating preparatory and follow up needs for involved speakers, judges, attendees and host locations (information material packets, travel, expense processing, slide decks, appreciation gifts)
- Work with marketing vendors and internal staff for hotel, trade show, conference needs (booths, promotional material, shipping, AV)
- General Administration duties include staff team support, note taking, etc.
Competencies & Qualifications:
- Detail-oriented and with strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact professionally
- Proactive, self-starter that remains flexible to changing priorities with a willingness to achieve excellence
- Experience in coordinating multiple events in a corporate setting preferred
- Passionate about delivering top-tier staff support
- Three to five years in administrative coordination and event/meeting planning experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education plus experience required
- Familiarity with agriculture and/or the dairy industry preferred
- Experience with using Eventbrite, Calendly, Doodle, FindTime preferred
- Ability to use general administrative services including phone systems, email, Microsoft Office 365 products required
- Position will report to Vice President of The National Dairy FARM Program
Please send cover letter and resume with references to email@example.com with subject line of “[Last Name] [Position] Application” or provide cover letter and resume through LinkedIn.